This is my go to make-dessert-to-take-over-to people’s-house.
Check it out for yourself!
Ingredients for Sugar Free Chocolate Balls
- 1 cup almonds, soaked
- 1 & 1/2 cup raw cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1/2 cup coconut + 1/2 cup for coating
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon honey (or maple syrup)
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon water
Directions for Sugar Free Chocolate Balls
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth (only add 1/2 cup coconut).
- Scrape down sides of food processor as necessary.
- Spread the remaining 1/2 cup coconut on a plate.
- Rolled mixture into 1-inch balls and roll in shredded coconut.
- Cover and store in refrigerator for up to two weeks.